As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for cheap 15 inch subs ?. Here are our pick for cheap 15 inch subs. You can quickly check the list below and scroll down for the detailed list to read more detail about the product and reviews from other customers.
Quick list for comparison:
Detail List for cheap 15 inch subs:
Sound Town METIS Series 1800 Watts 15” Powered Subwoofer with Class-D Amplifier, 4-inch Voice Coil (METIS-15SDPW)
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier, the subwoofer handles 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 1800 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. Thanks to the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful and lightweight
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through, 100Hz high pass respectively) and RCA outputs and provides great connection and flexibility. The 35mm pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 15” subwoofer and 4” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
BBox E15S Single 15" Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure
- Cutout Diameter - 14"
- Max Mounting Depth - 14.5"
- Net Volume - 2.04"
- (Height) 16.375" x (Width) 18" x (Depth) 14.75" x (2nd Depth) 22"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
Skar Audio Single 15" 1200W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-1X15D2
- SDR Series Single 15-Inch Dual 2-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8" MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
Planet Audio AC15D Car Subwoofer - 2100 Watts Maximum Power, 15 Inch, Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil, Easy Mounting, Sold Individually
- CONE: Made From Polypropylene, The AC15D 15 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Subwoofers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties. Making Our Voice Coils With This Material, Gives Our Speakers The Advantage Of Longer Pay Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion. (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position).
- STAMPED BASKET: The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- SPECIFICATIONS: Resonant Frequency - 25 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 89 Db
PYLE-PRO PPA15 Pyle 15 Inch 8OHM Woofer
- Output Power: 250W(RMS)/800W(PMPO)Driver Type: 15" WooferFrequency Response: 30Hz to 3kHzImpedance: 8 Ohms
- Stamped steel baskets
- Strong black paper cone
- Cloth edge suspension
- Bumped and vented pole piece
Skar Audio SK1X15V Single 15" Universal Fit Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Universal fit - Single chamber 15" Ported subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade - High performance subwoofer box | engineered to sound incredible
- Kerf (rounded) port design - allows for deep, accurate, and responsive bass
- Internal air space: 3.85 ft³ | tuned @ 31 Hz
- Subwoofer hole cut-out diameter: 13.875" | mounting depth: 18.00"
Some Review & Helpful Information video resource:
Should I Install Two 12" Subs or One 15" Sub? | Car Audio Q & A
Watch as Allyn explains which setup he would choose as well as what factors play into choosing either a setup with two 12" subwoofers or with one 15" ...
One 12" or Two 10" Subwoofers? | Car Audio
Watch more Car Audio 101 videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/497123-One-12-or-Two-10-Subwoofers-Car-Audio Learn which hits harder -- one 12" ...
We hope that our list helped you find your product. please leave a comment and share if you found this article helpful
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.